In this section of the website, you can see a list of all the projects that I am currently working on. Feel free to click on any links below for more information.
- Deaf Education and the BSL (Scotland) Act 2015: the impact of the BSL (Scotland) Act 2015 on deaf education (with Rachel O’Neill, University of Edinburgh) | Project Website
- EmployDeaf: employment opportunities for deaf people in the UK (with Dr Dai O’Brien, York St John University)
- DeafOrg: NGO representation of the deaf community in the UK in pursuance of a national British Sign Language Act (with Elizabeth Bailey, University of South Wales)
- The impact of sign language recognition in the UK (with Dr Dai O’Brien and Rachel O’Neill)
- Developing Deaf Legal Theory (with Dr Dai O’Brien)
- Are Deaf people an ethnic group?
- Developing Critical Disability Theory
- Developing Deaf Legal Theory
If you have any queries or ideas, please feel free to contact me.