In this section of the website, you can see a list of all the projects that Rob is working on.
- Dissemination of doctoral research
- Developing Deaf Legal Theory | Project Website
- Deaf Education in Scotland and Wales (with Rachel O’Neill, University of Edinburgh) | Project Website
- EmployDeaf: employment opportunities for deaf people in the UK (with Dr Dai O'Brien, York St John University)
- Deaf Criminal Justice (with Professor Jemina Napier and Dr Robert Skinner, Heriot Watt University)
- DeafOrg: NGO representation of the deaf community in the UK (with Elizabeth Bailey, University of York)
- The impact of sign language recognition in the UK and Ireland
- British Sign Language Glossary of Curriculum for Wales (with Welsh Government)
Rob has a wide range of research interests, which can be found in the graphic below, although he is focusing on some more than others at present.